Wrist Pumpkins! The Free Pumpkin Bracelet Crochet Pattern
Happy Tuesday! How’s everyone doing this week? I’m plugging away, working on patterns. I have a couple in the works that are super secret so I can’t even tell you about them! Which is actually a huge bummer. I like sharing my WIPs on IG and FB and to have to keep quiet about ’em makes me sad. But at least I get to share with you my latest design, the Pumpkin Bracelet.
So I’m still in a full Halloween/ Fall mood, even if stores are starting to mark their Halloween stock on discount. I definitely know that crafters start doing Halloween/ Fall stuff as early as July but I just can’t. I think about it, sure, but I need to feel the spirit of Fall in my heart before I start working on those type of designs. Although… I am already planning some Winter designs.
Either way, I hope you enjoy this Pumpkin-y take on the Heidi Bracelet. Happy October!
Thank you to all my Patreon supporters.
- 2.25 mm steel crochet hook
- Size 10 crochet thread
- Not even an oz
- I used Aunt Lydia‘s
- At least 3 colors (I used 4 different colors)
- Needle to weave in your ends
- 1 Button
- 1″ x 1″ = 10 scs x 10 rows
Terms/ stitches used:
- RS: right side
- Ch: chain
- Slip st: slip stitch
- St: stitch
- Sc: single crochet
- This pattern is worked in parts, the base of the bracelet, and then a border. At the end you top it off with a button.
- I usually work over yarn when I’m graphing but for this design I didn’t all the way through, just in the pumpkins I crocheted over Color A. You can do whatever you feel comfortable with.
- This pattern is worked in rows, back and forth, with a turn at the beginning or end.
- All of the stitches in this pattern are single crochets, because of this the instruction (where all the color changes are) only tells you how many stitches to do in what color, this is what the number in the parentheses means.
- The ch 1 at the beginning of the row does not count as a stitch.
- The color changes below are not specified other than “color A, color B.”
- Color A is tan, color B is orange, color C is green, and color D is brown.
- If you don’t make this into a bracelet, it makes a great book mark too.
- You need to know how to create a slip knot on your hook for this pattern.
- Length: 6.5″ (not including ch-12 space on row 63)
- Width: 1.75″
(RS) Row 1: A: Ch 14, sc into the second ch from the hook and across – 13 scs
Row 2: A: Ch 1, turn, sc across – 13 scs
Row 3: A: Ch 1, turn, (3), B: (7), A: (3) – 13 scs
Row 4: A: Ch 1, turn, (2), B: (9), A: (2) – 13 scs
Rows 5 – 11: A: Ch 1, turn, (1), B: (11), A: (1) – 13 scs
Row 12: A: Ch 1, turn, (2), B: (4), C: (1), B: (4), A: (2) – 13 scs
Row 13: A: Ch 1, turn, (3), B: (2), C: (3), B: (2), A: (3) – 13 scs
Fasten off color B.
Rows 14 – 15: A: Ch 1, turn, (5), C: (3), A: (5) – 13 scs
Fasten off color C.
Rows 16 – 17: A: Ch 1, turn, sc across – 13 scs
Rows 18 – 62: repeat rows 3 – 17, 3 more times.
Fasten off all colors, weave in all your ends. Move onto edging.
Row 63: Flip the whole piece and begin on the back bumps of row 1 – create a slip knot on your hook and sc across (13 scs), ch 1 at the corner, rotate the whole piece, sc down the row edges (62 scs), ch 1 at the corner, rotate the whole piece, sc into the next 2 sts, ch 12, skip the next 9 scs, sc into the next 2 sts, ch 1 at the corner, rotate the whole piece, sc down the row edges (62 scs), ch 1, slip st into the first st to secure – 141 scs
Fasten off, weave in your ends.
Place the button opposite the ch-12 from row 63, secure it with any color or even your ends. I used a .75″ button and it works really well.
Tada! There’s another bracelet for you to rock during the fall. I hope you love it.
Take care and see you next week.
2 thoughts on “Wrist Pumpkins! The Free Pumpkin Bracelet Crochet Pattern”